|To set a scheduled rate,
- click on Tools->Settings as follows:
- Enter your user password if prompted.
The Settings page will appear.
- Click on "Products and Services" to bring the screen below.
- Select the Usergroup name and Rent Type that you want to set
Dynamic Rates to.
- Click Edit.
The Edit Minutes Rate page will appear.
- Select the "Scheduled Rate" option button and click "Set".
The Set Scheduled Rate page will appear.
From here, you can add, edit and delete your Scheduled Rates.
- To add a scheduled rate, click Add.
The Add Scheduled Rate page will appear.
- Select the day schedule that the hour rate will be effective to.
- Set the hour rate time schedule for a day.
- Enter the hour rate.
- Click OK.
Your newly created scheduled rate will be added to Scheduled Rate
list in Set Scheduled Rate page.
Let's see the example below:
The scheduled rate above will be effective Monday, from 12:01
AM to 12:00 PM
for users that will be logging in within that time, with the Rent Type
that the scheduled
rate has been set to. The 15.00 hour rate will be effective on the
user's remaining time
after the specified schedule if there is no second scheduled rate.
To create a second scheduled rate, repeat the steps above.
Let's presume that you have created the below scheduled rates:
As said earlier, the scheduled rate above will be effective Monday,
from 12:01 AM to 12:00 PM
for users that will be logging in within that time The second scheduled
rate 10.00 will take effect
when the user reached 12:01 PM of Monday. The 10.00 hour rate will take
effect on the user
until 11:59 PM when there is another scheduled rate following otherwise
10.00 hour rate will take effect on the user's remaining time.
If your second scheduled rate for example is Mon 7:00 AM-11:00 AM and
the user reached
11:01 AM, the hour rate will be back to the first schedule which is
Just follow the above steps in setting your Scheduled Rates.
Note that the Minimum in Normal Rent will apply.