|If you want to block certain websites
on client stations:
- click on Tools->Settings as follows:
- Enter your user password if prompted.
The Settings page will appear.
- Click on "Client Settings->Security" to bring the screen below:
- Click on Website Restriction
The Website Restriction page will appear.
- Click "Turn ON Website Restriction"
- Enter the website's window title in the textbox. Wildcard "*"
character can be used.
- Click Add.
- Select the client stations to block websites.
The website's title you specified will add to the Restricted Sites
In the below example, *hacking* is added. This will block all sites
in the title in client stations PC 002 and PC 003. Wildcard "*"
character or words with any length.